Manager, Strategic Operations
Oversee strategic alignment, projects and processes to support the Global Conference Production team
- Partner with key stakeholders across various business units within Gartner to identify, maintain and support implementation of conference-related strategic initiatives.
- Implement and oversee the consistent execution of conference planning processes to help our teams work more effectively and efficiently
- Create and hone guidelines for agenda planning, space allocation and other key planning milestones to ensure globally consistent execution and optimal onsite experience for our conference attendees
- Oversee process management of key global initiatives across portfolios
- Bachelors Degree; Masters Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management, Administration or Customer Service, conference or event experience preferred
- Proven ability to work on a cross-functional teams
- Passion for travel and a desire to work with a global team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak/write clearly and persuasively
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Client focused - superior customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Consistent demonstration of integrity, collaboration, no-limits mindset, objectivity, and delivering results consistently
- Fact Driven Problem Solving – ability to analyze complex situations or data and generates sound business solutions. Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Continuous Improvement – is constantly looking for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work output and decisions.
- Drive for Results / Action & Solution-Oriented - “gets stuff done” in a proactive manner. A consistent focus on the end result and manages barriers to execution.
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to communicate complex topics in a thoughtful, actionable way.
Job Requisition ID:35681
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.