Manager, Market Research and Customer Insights
The Manager Market Research & Customer Insights will:
• Define and conduct global B2B primary market research initiatives by translating business requirements of key stakeholders into market research briefs and survey designs. Studies will leverage quantitative or qualitative methods.
• Create survey instruments and collect data using online survey tools like SurveyMonkey, WebSurveyCreator, or Qualtrics
• Analyze and synthesis customer, market and competitive data in order to translate findings into business insights and action plans to support enterprise performance.
• Analyze data using Excel, SPSS, R, Python or similar analytic software tools.
• Develop repeatable processes using the above software to translate data into customer-oriented dashboards.
• Perform quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy and avoid errors.
• Develop insightful presentations for executive leadership that outlines significant changes in customer behavior and the marketplace
• Recommend actions that provide decision support for our strategy, marketing, sales and program management departments.
• Participate in the creation of the annual customer insights strategy and agenda.
To qualify, you must have…
- Subject Matter Expertise in the theories, principles, and concepts of primary research typically acquired through completion of a Master's degree or beyond in Business or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years of market research experience, with a focus in B2B research across diverse geographies.
- Proven track record of solving complex problems, thinking creatively and using data to tell a story.
- Ability to create and program survey instruments and manage data files.
- Strong skills with statistics and experience with statistical programs like R, Python, SAS, or SPSS
- Experience with text data mining.
- Experience with Amazon Mechanical Turk, Google Surveys or other panels
- Excellent communication skills with experience creating and delivering presentations using PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization. B2B, B2C, agency, industry analyst/consulting experience a plus.
- Collaborative orientation
Job Requisition ID:34092
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.