Manager of Corporate Contracting – Global Enterprise
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Manager of Corporate Contracting will be responsible for Global Enterprise centrally managed accounts achieving overall team revenue/centralized contracting targets.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary contact for Client Directors of Global Enterprise clients who require centralized contracting and commercial administration; independently own the relationship with the client’s designated central point of contact, typically a member of client’s procurement team.
- Lead all contract drafting/generation per process in alignment with commercial strategy, including securing approvals from requisite departments for non-standard terms. Proactively monitor renewals of master agreements to ensure these are completed before services are up for renewals.
- Manage $5M-$10M of contract value and ensure all contracts are drafted in a timely manner. Understand complexities of clients’ renewals, including products and services sold.
- Grasp product and pricing strategy, including how to handle early renewals with growth.
- Coordinate enterprise negotiations with procurement in collaboration with Sales on Centralized Contracting assigned accounts
- Identify potential revenue generation issues and course correct ahead of the problem
- Collaborate with Pricing/Legal/Finance, and support in maximizing contract value.
What you’ll need:
- Willingness to adapt to changing business environment, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of client/member service
- Superior interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Ability to represent Gartner and demonstrate our business model, value proposition and pricing principles.
- Strong analytic skills, strong proficiency with Excel, and superior problem solving ability
- Ability to meet personal quarterly and annual financial goals
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness and ability to drive process improvement where needed
- Superior judgment
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in contract negotiation, sales, service or related disciplines
- BA/BS strongly preferred
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:31654
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.