IAM Program Lead
About The Role
Own and drive global identity and access management (IAM) strategy and execution to deliver a transformative, identity-centric security program that enables business growth and enhances user experiences.
Vision and Strategy
Set the global IAM vision and strategy in partnership with key business, technology, and information security stakeholders. Deliver and evolve a target state IAM roadmap spanning key functions such as governance, identity management, privileged access management, access control, auditing, and analytics.
Define, evolve, and deliver near and long term IAM reference and technical architectures. Architecture models will cover B2E and B2B scenarios, user to system and system to system, RBAC & ABAC, across hybrid cloud and on-premise environments.
Lead formal IAM governance processes at the strategic level (e.g., steering committee) and tactical level (e.g., authN design, access reviews).
Understand business requirements, use cases and key challenges, and ensure IAM priorities and roadmap appropriately align. Facilitate business agility and positive user experiences through a focus on simplicity, automation and self-service.
Measure IAM program effectiveness and success through qualitative and quantitative metrics (e.g., user satisfaction, SLAs)
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in identity and access management
- 5+ years of experience leading complex, enterprise-wide business-impacting projects using existing, new, and/or non-existing technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-driven with a commitment and determination to achieve excellence
- Experience with AWS IAM role management a plus
What We Offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:33315
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.