Email Marketing Project Specialist
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
We are looking for an analytical and technically savvy Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. This person will be someone who is knowledgeable about modern email marketing systems, email and web metrics and email marketing best practices. The Specialist of Content Programs will be responsible for leveraging our email marketing systems to deliver, automate, and scale content engagement programs across key client segments. The successful candidate will be obsessed with email, marketing operations, solving puzzles, data and will have the skills to work across all levels of the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to be hands on in our efforts to drive client engagement to fuel Gartner’s revenue growth and retention.
What you will do:
- Campaigns: Partner with VP of Programs and Program Manager (and other stakeholders - Marketing, Product and IT) to operationalize campaigns within Eloqua in the most efficient way possible with an eye to scalability. Monitor, track and report on email campaign performance. Ensure list management is carefully constructed across all campaigns.
- Metrics: Monitor campaign performance and report against campaign metrics including guidance and/or recommendations to improve results..
- Optimization: Recommend and guide A/B testing to improve campaign performance. Identify new opportunities to engage clients.
- Technology: Utilize industry best-practices to create and enhance our technology stack to create a best-in-class data-centric platform. Troubleshoot issues with IT. Partner closely with IT to ensure deliverability, data quality and accessibility.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally to help manage email projects with multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Project Management: Manage, track and report on different projects across our team
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-3 years of hands on experience with digital marketing automation tools, specifically email marketing tools
- “Best Practice” email marketing knowledge preferred
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Exemplary operational skills, detail oriented - strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on both results and timelines
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Thoughtful communication skills to tailor messaging to all levels of the organization
- Experience with digital marketing automation tools, specifically email marketing tools (Eloqua strongly preferred)
- Experience with advanced excel
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.