Director, Global Technology Sales Marketing – Corporate Marketing
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Corporate Marketing:
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging, and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
Director, Gartner Technology Sales Marketing:
We’re looking for an experienced Director of B2B Marketing to lead our public sector and global enterprise segments. The ideal candidate would have a background in developing and executing campaigns, channel strategies and sales enablement to drive lead acquisition and pipeline progression for new business and account expansion. We’re looking for a marketing leader with a passion for customer-centric marketing, partnering closely with sales, and developing and innovating programs that resonate with our target audiences.
What You Will do:
- Create strategy, messaging, and promotional plans to drive lead generation; manage centers of excellence to deliver on plans, execution, and measurements
- Align programs and campaigns with regional sales goals and initiatives including monthly campaigns for the sales channel
- Support sales with collateral and enablement materials to achieve their goals
- In additional to regional responsibilities, each regional lead will manage marketing plans for assigned global program and/or role and close alignment with R&A to support growth from key marketing segments
- Develop KPIs and metrics for campaigns to set clear goals and assess campaign success at the campaign, activity and channel levels to inform future campaign tactics.
- Partner closely with Product, Research and Business Development to continually align marketing activities and priorities.
- Develop test plans to optimize marketing programs.
- Track and measure marketing effectiveness across channels and optimize plans to ensure ROI on all activities.
- Own commercial content development, partnership with the Sales Enablement Team, to enable buyers to complete jobs in the buyer journey.
- Coordinate activities and plans with Events Marketing and Global Marketing campaigns.
- Prioritize initiatives and projects for you and team--support project management, monitor and deliver against milestones, remove roadblocks, problem solve.
- Operate independently and manage the Team while working cross-functionally with the other regions and internal departments (creative services, sales ops, product team, analytics, tech, legal, finance, and compliance).
- Manage one direct report and dotted line to dedicated support from our marketing center of excellence in India
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing roles, experience with acquisition marketing, lead generation activities and supporting a large B2B sales region
- Experience with Public Sector a plus
- 5+ years managing a team
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated marketing plans.
- Ability to implement and manage marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “final mile” of action and outcomes.
- Proven success managing projects with shared service organizations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Always looking to improve and a get it done attitude
Who We Are:
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
What We Offer:
Limitless growth and learning opportunities
Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
20+ PTO days plus holidays and floating holidays in your first year
401k with corporate match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Tuition reimbursement, charity match, and wellness and fitness allowance programs
A collaborative and positive culture – Your team will be as smart and driven as you
A chance to make an impact – Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
An inclusive and diverse company culture – We work with and celebrate talented employees from every walk of life and offer Employee Resource Groups (Women, Mosaic, Pride, Veterans) to learn from each other’s different backgrounds
Gartner is committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth at Gartner. Learn more at https://jobs.gartner.com/inclusion.
#LI-JL2Job Requisition ID:52721
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.