Director, Exhibit Products
We are seeking a creative thinker with product management experience for a Director level role in our Global Conference Exhibit Products Organization which provides our clients an innovative, value-based product that drives revenue and retention. This Director will be responsible for the development and management of global exhibitor products across multiple B2B conferences. Biggest areas of impact include:
- Exhibit/Sponsorship inventory management
- Exhibit/Sponsorship product development
- Strategies for engagement between conference attendees and exhibitors
Key performance measures include exhibit/sponsorship product retention, maintaining product margins and driving revenue through new product creation.
- Manage product inventory and projection modeling for various exhibit and sponsorship products. Create and maintain product strategies to drive maximum revenue.
- Develop and present risk assessments for various components of exhibitor products based on shifts in market demand or capacity.
- Create and execute strategies for attendee and exhibitor engagement by generating valuable interactions for both exhibitors and attendees. Create KPIs and analyze data to evaluate success of implemented strategies.
- Partner with global sales organization to align strategy and deliver against client demand.
- Effectively lead supplier management and contract negotiations for select vendors that support product delivery focusing on reducing expenses to improve margins.
- Consistently innovate operational and reporting processes to create efficiencies and improve productivity using BPI methodologies, inventory management platforms and/or tools.
- Be a change agent for exhibitor products focusing on securing stakeholder buy in and producing a globally consistent and profitable product.
- Lead and inspire a rapidly expanding and diverse global team, with a focus on continuous feedback and coaching.
- Liaise and collaborate with key partners and team members (both internal and external) to ensure successful execution; build and maintain good relationships by establishing trust.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Gartner’s conference business including the value proposition for attendees and exhibitors.
- Become an expert on Gartner’s exhibitor products, pricing strategy and conference financials.
- Become a respected leader and mentor across Gartner and build a strong personal brand reputation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 10+ years experience in sponsorships, experiential marketing and/or product management
- Track record of creating or fulfilling revenue driving sponsorship products in complex live-event environments
- Proven project management skills including effective financial and resource management
- Proven ability to improve business processes resulting in increased efficiency and productivity
- Effective people management and leadership skills with a passion for a collaborative work environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills especially with executive level professionals
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change and strive for continuous improvement
- Strong oral & written communication skills with experience presenting to audiences with the purpose of motivating or persuading
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations
Job Requisition ID:41619
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.