Conferences Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an innovative, commercially driven Marketing Specialist to assist in delivering paid conference registrations for assigned volume and revenue goals. This individual will be responsible for executing and monitoring complex marketing and digital strategies and campaigns to targeted client and prospect segments, resulting in paid self-service registrations or qualified sales leads that result in paid registrations. He/she will have a deep understanding of the business roles and will utilize this knowledge to develop and optimize engaging, value-based messaging and marketing approaches. This individual will work closely with conference marketing team, conference program management, digital and other stakeholders.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of multi-channel marketing strategies to achieve or exceed commercial & strategic goals for high growth event(s) within a culture focused on results, accountability, relevance, innovation and speed to market.
- Assist the Marketing Director or Senior Marketing Manager in implementing end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive audience acquisition revenue and retention across North America conference portfolio
- Deliver marketing campaigns on time and to budget
- Optimize campaign CPA and ROI and continually review campaign key metrics to enhance or leverage opportunities
- Utilize analytical tools to inform and identify the best channel mix and utilization to achieve commercial and strategic goals and the best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Utilize customer insights to develop targeted content and messaging
- Effectively manage internal & external stakeholders/partners to deliver campaigns
- Continually assess commercial performance, and strive to drive higher results wherever possible
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing, with direct experience in event promotion and/or the business to business environment
- Experience and skills within integrated, multi-channel marketing is ideal
- Experience and skills of SEO, SEM and demand generation campaigns is ideal
- Experience and skills in marketing automation and database driven marketing is ideal
- Understanding of deriving, analyzing and utilizing customer insight
- Strong time management and organization skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong copy writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to interact with all levels
- Team player who brings energy, professionalism and innovative thinking to the portfolio
- Some travel will be required
Job Requisition ID:36579
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.