Conference Planner, Exhibit Products & Operations
Planner with responsibility over exhibit operations, service delivery and sponsorship fulfillment for Gartner’s conference portfolio in Brazil targeting IT professionals.Responsible for the development, management and execution of various conference elements relating to exhibits and sponsorship.
- Lead operational delivery of all exhibitor elements across multiple B2B conferences including project management, floor plan management, financial management (forecasting, budgeting and reconciliation), staff planning and production scheduling.
- Develop, maintain and improve exhibit floor plans to maximize revenue opportunities and engagement.
- Manage event budgets with direct responsibility for all costs associated with exhibitor fulfillment and delivery; produce accurate monthly forecasts and manage expenses effectively.
- Attend events as the onsite lead for exhibit delivery including managing the production schedule, agency partners and vendors and event staff.
- Develop and maintain exhibit inventory as it relates to the show floor, speaking sessions and other marketing opportunities.
- Analyze data to determine best course of action on various event elements.
- Manage and maintain online portal that holds all logistical information and details for exhibitors ensuring best possible experience for clients.
- Anticipate and react to client requests with a service focus that delivers exceedingly high value to drive exhibitor retention.
- Liaise with key event partners and team members (internal and external) to ensure successful event execution; build and maintain good relationships by establishing trust and a working partnership.
- Achieve operational excellence and execute conferences on time, within budget and with great attention to detail.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Gartner’s conference business including the value proposition of each conference for attendees and exhibitors and the value proposition of each exhibitor product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ Years Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Event Marketing and/or Tradeshow Management
- Proven event operational skills including production schedules, budget management and event staffing
- Project management experience on detailed programs with multiple variables and dependencies
- Proven experience in managing agency and vendor partners
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills especially with senior level professionals, cross-functionally and with agency partners
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Strong financial management skills
- Motivated team player with desire to learn and grow
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentations skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change and strive for continuous improvement
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations
Job Requisition ID:41624
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.