Communications Manager, Global Conferences
- Manage a team of communications planners
- Coordinate strategy with Conference leadership, as well as key internal stakeholders
- Drive the adoption of technology solutions to improve efficiencies in workflow
- Develop strategy for personalized communication outreach
- Support the planning, creation and production of the event communication experience for global events
- Create and copy-edit content to produce compelling information for clients for the following (but not exclusive) platforms: email, newsletters, websites, apps, digital and print
- Create and manage a communications schedule, prioritizing and following timelines and processes
- Work closely with program management, conference management, concierge and content teams in developing and delivering client-focused communications
- Work closely with the global teams to ensure communications plans are engaging and relevant for attendees/associates. Work with the team to determine the versions of email communications that we send to our attendees.
- Develop close working relationships with designers and external communication partners
- Support new technology initiatives
- Track and manage data relating to communications, analyzing data for continuous improvement
- Measure content results across the business to introduce enhancements based on client feedback
- Evaluate new trends and processes within the industry
- Collaborate closely with the agenda team, providing support on the online agenda tool and gaining an in-depth knowledge of its functionality, supporting with testing and providing feedback
- 3-4 years communications or marketing production experience
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on English/communications/marketing preferred
- Proven project management track record
- Previous people management experience
- Confident and proven budget management abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal that will provide the ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels. Creativity is a must.
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and creative and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills. Copy editing, writing and proofing experience necessary.
- Effective at building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Effective collaboration with colleagues around the world.
- Ability to travel, including internationally.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a quick changing environment while effectively prioritizing
Job Requisition ID:44161
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.