• Work with Business Leaders, HR Partners, Recruiters and Campus Recruiting Director to create a plan for your Universities including getting senior level commitment for time, resources and focus.
• Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage
• Coordinate all events at assigned universities ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders.
• Develop relationships with University Leaders and Professors to assist in overall insight and activities at each school
• Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of Gartner; monitor and control budget relating to events.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 to 5 years Campus Recruiting experience preferred
• Strong Relationship Building Skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• High energy and collaborative
• Strong relationship builder and brand ambassador
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Open to travel (40%)
• A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
• Exposure to industry leading training and development.
• Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:43994
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.