Business Development Associate
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Have a passion for problem solving? You’ve come to the right place. We’re seeking a Business Development Associate to join our Global Sales Support team.
We do it for the impact:
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of sales support in procuring C-level executives in some of the world’s most successful companies as potential new clients.
You’ll apply strategic thinking and relationship building to engage executives on using Gartner’s research and advisory services to solve their most pressing business challenges around the world. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong business development of new clients.
What you’ll get out of this opportunity:
· Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients.
· Utilize business acumen to research companies, C-Level executives, business trends, and competitive intelligence to create detailed research based strategic communication plans.
· Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone and email (including cold calling).
· Educate prospective clients on the value of Gartner’s renowned products and services.
· Partner with Business Development Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of supporting their monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
· Coordinate internal subject matter experts to support a prospective client on the issue to be discussed during the sales pitch call and/or sales presentation.
What’s required of you:
· Bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome)
· Relevant work or internship in sales or customer service
· Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
· Advanced computer and internet search skills
· Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
· Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
· Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
· Collaborating with others to solve problems
Why you’ll want it:
· We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you’re passionate).
· Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans’, Women’s, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences.
· An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
· Opportunity to develop your career in the world’s leading Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth looking into the future.Job Requisition ID:44742
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.