Team Manager, Data and Analytics
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You and your team will deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
The role of a Team Manager is a pivotal role executing Gartner’s business strategy through their team’s efforts, especially in impacting client retention and growing the business in the team’s topic areas, that include Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Lead your team through effective coaching / continuous performance feedback, managing performance at all levels and hiring, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Drive content innovation and thought leadership within the team and coach/champion the creation of high quality, distinctive and enduring intellectual property that sets up years of healthy growth.
- Champion, coach and support the delight of clients and prospects in all interactions, your team conducts both with existing clients as well as prospective clients whilst managing and improving productivity
- Coach your team to operate with the Gartner business model, mission critical priorities and financial goals apply consistency in decision-making.
- 10 plus years’ experience working within a technology field and relevant management experience as well as a bachelor’s degree in a related field a Masters being preferred.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to apply a data driven approach to decision making
- Strong coaching skills that utilize your excellent Leadership, knowing the right things to do and prioritizing them accordingly, being a powerful communicator and the experience of building high performing teams
- Proven experience in managing teams for quality through established processes and metrics, whilst also driving constant enterprise change
Job Requisition ID:42401
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.