Managing Partner, IT Strategy Consulting
Digital Strategy Consulting
Backed by the incredible insight of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting helps the world’s leading organisations to stay ahead of the digital curve.
In Paris, we are looking for highly talented Strategy Consulting professionals (Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director, Director, Associate Partner, Principal level) to join our world-class Strategy Consulting team helping France-based organisations across a wide range of sectors to transform and improve their businesses.
Gartner's Consulting business offers clients unique market, competitor and technology insight and decision making capabilities in order to enable them to accelerate their performance in the market.
The work is highly strategic, often sponsored at C-level, and very varied. We seek candidates with the ability to advise large-scale organisations with their digital agendas.
Experience we seek:
• Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
• MBA qualification desirable;
• Fluency in French and English;
• Experience in the areas of: Market Analytics, CIO Advisory, Digital Transformation, IT
• Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles;
• Experience in leading IT strategy engagements, and contributing to sales pursuits and proposal writing.
This is a great opportunity to join a world-class consulting environment. With an ability to work on cutting edge strategy engagements with a Tier One client portfolio.
Job Requisition ID:G20100
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.