Business Development Manager / Director, Global Business Sales – LE
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
Business Development Manager / Director:
We're looking for top talent to join our Business Development Team! If you are competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, this could be the job for you!
This is a "hunter" type sales role. You will be assigned to a specific geographic territory and your goal will be to prospect C-Level leaders within companies that are not presently Gartner clients.
This role is responsible for:
• Being a strategic partner to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations
• Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to prospecting through close
• Will be responsible for strategically selling Gartner's advisory services to large enterprise accounts with $1B+ in revenue
• Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using Gartner's value selling proposition
• Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate critical accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive net new business
• Primary focus net new logos / net new client accounts
• Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
• Timely and Accurate revenue forecasting
• Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
• Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of research revenue to an assigned quota
• Preferably 6 + years of proven consultative sales experience in a pure hunting capacity
• Consistent track record of overachievement of annual sales quota
• Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large Fortune 1000 organizations
• Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
• Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-Level)
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business
• Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
• Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, with strong evidence of success in school
Job Requisition ID:29999
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.