Account Executive High Tech Accounts Israel,
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Account Executive – High Tech Accounts Israel
- Newly created field sales career opportunity in our Israeli Sales Organization!
- Our Israeli Field Sales team almost tripled in size since 2013
- 32 consecutive quarters of double digit growth globally
- Global Revenue of $3.3b in 2018
- Over 2000 analysts worldwide
- Supporting 71% of the Fortune 1000 and 74% of the Global 500 with key technology decisions
- 105% increase in spend by returning clients globally
- Vast estimated global market value of $61 B for further growth!
- Our global associate population has grown over 400% in the past 12 years to 13000 associates (including CEB acquisition)!
To support our on-going growth in Israel, our Israeli Major Accounts team are looking for a highly talented consultative Account Executive with passion for innovative High-Tech Start-up/Midsize Israeli industry & experience in Strategic Product & Marketing initiatives to join our Israeli High Tech Executive Accounts Sales organization in Herzliya Pituach.
As an Account Executive you will:
Gartner for High Tech clients equips Technology Vendor CEOs, General Managers, CMOs, Product, Sales and Marketing Leaders with insights, advice and tools to advance their enterprise. You’ll guide these C-Level executives as they develop products and Go-to-market strategies, to help them solve the challenges their customers face and to better understand their competitors.
You will partner with C-level executives in High Tech companies in Israel to
- develop & implement enterprise wide strategies to drive their growth in global markets
- identify new target markets & geographies
- develop new products and services
- manage product launch and lifecycle
- help build brand awareness and product positioning
- drive demand and lead generation
- determine optimal sales strategy & channel strategy
- aid sales through real time market & competitive intelligence
- Experience in direct sales to CEOs, CMOs, VPs Marketing, VPs Product Development, VPs Sales in Israeli High-Tech companies.
- Former experience as a High-Tech Executive in Israeli High-Tech start-ups can be advantageous, as well as knowledge of Strategic Marketing
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of targets and Top Performance award/recognition
- Experience and ability to demonstrate understanding of enterprise wide issues and aligning them to value added Information Technology/Software service solutions bringing business value to customers.
- Strong natural curiosity, the ability to probe beyond 2nd/3rd levels to uncover the real need of the customer
- Strong conceptual value based thinking
- Strong internal drive for best performance/results, sets ambitious goals to stretch potential and grow and improve
- Competitive, can do attitude, solution focused, loves challenges
- Collaborative, helps others and engages others to help achieve mutual goals
- Feedback seeking, coachable and strong learning ability
- Business fluent in Hebrew and English (both written and spoken)
A Career with Gartner
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of Fortune 1000 and 75% of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice.
A career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
- Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
- Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Extensive training and personal development programs
- 5 week Top Class New Hire Training Program
- Winner’s Circle and Club 300 Recognition awards
- 50% of our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle Incentive Trip year on year
- Uncapped Commission Earnings
- Our average sales associates achieve 115% + of their target income
- Commitment and Focus on Learning and Development
- Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression in a high growth environment
#6 on FORTUNEs Magazine's "Most Admired Companies" list in IT Services for 2016
Glassdoor – Top 50 List of Best Place To Work, Employees’ Choice Winner 2013, 14, 15, 16, 17
Forbes – One of “Most Innovative Growth Companies" 2015, 16, 17
LinkedIn –Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Companies on LinkedIn
Job Requisition ID:27862
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.