Writer, Digital Markets
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Content Writer, Gurgaon
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business comprises three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About This Role:
We're looking for a curious, creative, and action-oriented content writer to join our team. In this role, you will partner with content analysts, content writers, content strategists, designers, and other Marketing teams to ideate, create, and deliver helpful cross-promotional, multimedia, short-form, or mid-length content to engage, influence, and win our audiences throughout their journey and through various channels (e.g., blog, email, social, sites, etc.). These pieces sometimes leverage long-form research content (e.g., GDM research reports or published Gartner content).
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the content analyst(s), content leaders, and other Content and Marketing teams to create compelling content for our audiences across our buyer-facing and vendor-facing brands (Capterra, Software Advice, GetApp, and Gartner Digital Markets)
- Provide input on surveys used for long-form research
- Review quantitative/qualitative survey findings and dissect dense, complex information to develop original angles and create meaningful stories from the data
- Ideate editorial pieces and content marketing assets to develop bundle proposals, and create the content
- Conduct/participate in user interviews as needed
- Hold stakeholder kick-off meetings or gather additional context on requests as needed
- Contribute to side projects as needed
- Adjust writing tone, voice, and messaging for assigned brand
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree - or equivalent experience - preferably with a focus on journalism or English literature.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with editorial, content marketing, and/or research
- Experience in drafting mid-length content of at least ~1000—1500 words
- Keen level of focus, attention to detail, and organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Prior experience producing multi-format content (e.g., blog articles, infographics, videos, PDFs, etc.) in corporate/software environment highly desired
Who You Are?
- Action-Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals, and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Engagement at Gartner
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
#digitalmarketsJob Requisition ID:52863
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.