Sr Specialist, Research
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Senior Specialist, CIO Peer and Practitioner Research, Gartner Research and Advisory
About this Role
Are you intellectually curious and motivated by ideas? Do you want to create research products that are widely used by executive leaders worldwide? Gartner is searching for an India-based Senior Specialist to join our CIO global research team. In this role, you will address cutting-edge issues facing today’s senior-most executives at leading, global corporations. You will need mastery over the English language, as you will be writing strategic advice for senior leaders across the world. Being part of this exciting team will provide you with opportunities to lead discussions with global IT leaders, identify and creatively solve complex problems, design tools/frameworks to support clients in critical processes, and help organizations transform the way they operate.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights for use in various research deliverables.
- Lead discussions and conduct interviews with senior executives, academics and industry experts in search of innovative ideas.
- Evaluate, analyze, and structure the information for use in various research deliverables.
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic), grounded in IT executives’ workflows.
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research deliverables – whitepapers, how-to guides, tools and best practice case studies– around a specific IT functional area.
- Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences. Explain complex ideas in terms busy executives can quickly absorb and apply.
What You’ll Need
- Master's or PhD degree in fields such as management, economic, history, sociology etc.
- 3-5 years of research/management consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach and relay ideas, engage clients and work in global teams
Who You Are
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Job Requisition ID:48354
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.