Sr. Software Engineer(UI Developer, React JS)
About this role:
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer for our Vendor Portal team located in Gurgaon, India.
This position works closely with our product owners, leads and engineers across teams to working web API, database, web portal using RDBMS, Node.js using REST API or Graph API and client UI using React or other JS frameworks.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver high quality, innovative, flexible, cost optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures with databases, large scale data processing, APIs and intuitive user interfaces
- Support the production web applications that your team will build
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using Node.js, React, RDBMS, Elasticsearch and Serverless Framework
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, IT groups and communicate effectively
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Recommend ways to improve operational excellence, reliability, performance and security of applications
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience of which at least 2 years needs to be as Senior Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using Node.js, React, Oracle RDBMS, using Serverless framework and Elasticsearch.
- Experience supporting and debugging production web application environments
- Ability and willingness to work with remote teams
- Should have built and used a REST API
- Any experience using Ruby on Rails, GraphQL and D3 JS library is a plus
- Experience working with Unix based platform is a must
What we offer:
A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great perks.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:38680
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.