Sr. Software Engineer- Anaplan
About this role:
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who specializes in Data Engineering and integration to take us to a new level in Territory Management. In this role, you will join a fast-paced, challenging environment and work on data that help manage sales performance.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Organized, focused, self-directed, and innovative, e.g. able to design a modeling solution without explicit direction
- Strong partnering capabilities, with the ability to influence others
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience in efficiently designing and maintaining complex models
- 2-3 years of experience in writing PLSQL Packages, Procedures
- Experience in modeling tool like Anaplan or Hyperion is a big plus.
- Desire to figure out complex problems and think about how to make processes more efficient
- Familiarity with basic data integration scripting concepts and ETL technologies preferred
What you’ll need:
- BE/BTech/BS, ME/MTech/MS or MCA and no-distance education
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced environment.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic about learning new techniques, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good judgment, prompt decision-making ability, responsibility and accountability
- Commitment to team work.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:33244
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.