Sr SEO Email Marketing Specialist
Sr Marketing Specialist
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About this role:
We’re looking for a senior marketer who’s ready to take their career to the next level. Ideal candidates will have a foundation in digital marketing, a talent for program development, and a passion for building great teams.
What you’ll do:
- Hit ambitious goals. You’ll work with SEO leadership to set promotion targets and work to ensure we hit those numbers.
- Optimize email outreach strategy. You’ll come up with successful promotional angles, pitch templates, and identify opportunities for our research to be shared across outlets that reach our target audience of software buyers. You’ll document and share these best practices with team members.
- Develop a world-class team.You’ll hiring and develop a team of 1-3 folks, and support people working on your team to achieve success in their role.
- Support a diverse set of stakeholders. As a part of the SEO Central Services team, you’ll need to remain agile to address the evolving needs of a high growth organization, fostering relationships with vendor marketing, PR, international marketing, content, and production team members.
What you’ll need:
- 5-8yrs of professional experience into email marketing – SEO domain.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.You possess the experience, intellect and know-how to analyze, plan, execute and deliver top-notch results.
- Communication champion. Your communication is clear and actionable, and your promotion email copy entices people to open and respond. Your projects will impact many other parts of the business, so staying in communication with internal stakeholders (as well as the external contacts you are working with) is critical.
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize. You nerd out on organizational systems and you’re always looking for ways to get more done with less wasted effort.
- Appreciation for data. We measure everything around here and use a data-driven approach to develop our outreach strategy and evaluate success.
- A “fear no change” attitude. The digital marketing landscape is constantly evolving so flexibility and a commitment to continuous learning is key.
Who you are:
This player/coach role will help stand up a world-class team to do SEO driven content marketing to secure more visibility for our new and existing content. This role will require working across several geos and time zones, so candidates should have experience working with remote teams, be highly proactive, and have strong communication skills.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:40676
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.