Sr Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The purpose of this role is to execute email campaign segmentation/strategy for corporate marketing campaigns, ensuring the operational deliverables are managed and performed in accordance with the SLAs. This requires deep knowledge of audience acquisition, marketing automation, and list segmentation in order to identify the right audience for the right campaign at the right time. The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstrated ability to use data to advise and collaborate with Gartner’s corporate marketing organization on how best to drive business results and maximize lead acquisition and sales conversion for Gartner research products.
What you’ll do:
- Perform audience segmentation per direction of corporate marketing strategy & operations; use data to advise marketing managers on how best to drive business results and maximize conversion
- Develop segmentation targeting and testing processes to go deeper into current database to achieve better audience segmentation and targeting
- Follow established privacy laws (e.g., CASL, GDPR) when building segments
- Monitor and track efficacy of all campaign efforts and channel attribution, analyzing data and determining patterns and trends through available tools (Eloqua/SQL/Power BI)
- Manage the process to reactivate lapsed / dormant subscribers and update audience information
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing/communications, or other related field
- Should have 5+ years commercial experience with segmentation, audience acquisition, email marketing, marketing automation, campaign analysis, and databases
- Must have demonstrated strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organization
- Must have experience with a marketing automation platform such as Eloqua (preferred), Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot
- Confident in manipulating data in SQL (i.e. joins, nested queries and aggregating data) and PowerBI (or similar) report building, data modelling and creating measures and calculated columns
- Must be able to highlight patterns in data - structured and unstructured
Who you are:
This a new role to take over the campaign segmentation responsible of an existing role. It fits into the team structure of an existing campaign segmentation team but augmenting it as a center of excellence model
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, offers exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based rewards
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:46311
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.