Sr. Marketing Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for building a new center of excellence in Gurgaon for Gartner’s growing Marketing team. This center of excellence will build out SEO-optimized digital content hubs, apply data to support marketing strategy decision-making, and partner on the development of campaigns to drive demand generation. The Senior Manager will work closely with a team of geographically-dispersed Marketing leaders to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and drive scalable, globally consistent marketing practices.
What you will do:
- Build and lead a team: Recruit, hire, engage, and lead a high-performing team of marketers
- Collaborate globally: Partner with marketing leaders in the US, Europe, Asia, and ANZ to support firm revenue growth via development and execution of marketing strategy.
- Learn from and act on data: Regularly review marketing performance using metrics and analytics, making recommendations and adapting marketing plans to incorporate best practices.
- Support standardization of the IM team’s processes and operations as indicated via Marketing’s Operating Model - Help the Marketing team continue its journey towards globally consistent and scalable execution as we continue to develop campaigns, programs and tools that drive growth at Gartner.
- Build strong relationships and processes with Gartner’s other India-based COEs including members of our Web Center of Excellence, Data & Analytics, and SEO/SEM/Database marketing.
What you will need:
- MBA degree
- 10-15+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment with experience in a services or solutions oriented business; marketing experience should include:
- Experience partnering on SEO and SEM-optimization initiatives
- Strong digital writing (i.e. writing for digital channels) and editing skills
- Track record of developing staff to be strong writers and editors
- Experience using data to inform campaign decisions and leading a team to do the same
- Experience working across multiple marketing teams to accomplish objectives
- Comfort with process optimization, incorporation of best practice, knowledge of or interest in learning about marketing operating models.
- 5+ years of managing a team (composed of at least 5-10 people)
- Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior marketing leaders, peers, and junior staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic objectives and challenges
- Interest in learning about Gartner’s research areas and ability to quickly get up to speed on Gartner insights
- Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions, i.e. work effectively and collaboratively within a global & local marketing team.
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You can be flexible and tolerate ambiguity
- You possess a positive outlook and exhibit a positive attitude
- You have a strong track record of success and business impact
- You can share numerous examples of resourcefulness and initiative
- You love data and understand the criticality of making data-driven decisions
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:32010
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.