Sr. Marketing Analytics Specialist
Sr. Marketing Analytics Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
The Corporate Marketing Analytics team in Gartner is currently seeking highly talented individuals to join its team in India. As a member of the team, you will be accountable for implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement for Gartner’s portfolio of digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, and reporting applications. This role will work closely with digital marketing, IT, and business team members to capture the data needed to drive business decisions, and responsible for supporting all advanced platform implementations (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite) as well as tagging, testing, and ad hoc troubleshooting.
What you will do
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (primarily Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Google Optimize)
- Support development and delivery of web and email based marketing performance reporting & analytics
- Direct data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties
- Create and maintain documentation related to data layer implementation requirements
- Develop and maintain processes for tag requests/approval and management
- Partner with IT development teams for user acceptance testing and implementation
- Create and manage tags via a tag management platform (GTM)
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients
- Implement site personalization and testing & targeting tools (Optimize, DemandBase)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including agency partners and ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or 3+ years of digital analytics implementation & managing experience
Who you are:
A professional with:
- 2 or 3+ years of experience managing & administrating Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM) Google Optimize, Eloqua or similar tools
- Two or three+ years of experience working with tag management platforms and data layers
- Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Fiddler2, Charles Proxy, or Firebug
- Familiarity with the deployment of pixels and other MarTech tools
- Two or three+ years of experience creating and maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
- Two or three+ years of experience with key features including eVars, success events, VISTA rules, SAINT classifications, raw data feeds, pathing/fallout, and marketing channels
- Web analytics/Tag management/Data Management Platform (DMP)or Mobile and app experience certification a plus
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:28555
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.