What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
This role would entail working with senior leadership. You will have opportunities to work on several business initiatives and be empowered to lead problem solving. You will work in partnership with our service organizations to work on various solving business problems. You will be an executive assistant to senior leadership and will have to coordinate with the stakeholders across geographies. This is an excellent opportunity to be in high-impact teams, where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge and bring impact to the business.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents used for internal / external client meetings. Coordinate external kick off call between the client and key Gartner Associates.
- Assist with event coordination, registration, 1:1 scheduling, and daily meeting scheduling.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare Management reports and documents.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements, expense filing, recruitment activities etc.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external clients.
- Co-ordinate project-based work and support internal stakeholders with global responsibilities.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5+ years’ experience demonstrating proficiency in a similar role to exhibit organizational and planning skills, judgment and decision making ability, initiative, adaptability and attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, Power Point, and Outlook
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter who can anticipate needs and fulfill on them in a proactive manner.
- Be a team player and be prepared to be flexible in the role.
- Have the experience, maturity and ability to prioritize and manage his/her workload in order to meet deadlines; must be a proficient in multitasking.
- Display good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Have experience working in an international environment calendaring amongst different WW time zones.
Who you are:
- You love problem solving and are excited about working with senior leadership to engage in data-driven discussions.
- You are proactive in multi-tasking and in managing work calendars of senior leadership.
- You want to grow deep into reporting and data presentation.
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner sales associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:35067
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.