Sr Campus Recruiter
What you’ll do:
- Work with Business Leaders, HR Partners, Recruiters and Campus Recruiting manager to create a plan for your Universities including getting senior level commitment for time, resources and focus.
- Develop relationships with University Leaders and Professors to assist in overall insight and activities at each school
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage
- Co design and Coordinate all events at assigned universities ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders.
- Work on flagship engagement program like Hackelite, Intern connect program, Campus Information day and many more.
- Work with recruiting coordinators to ensure accurate and timely booking for all recruiting events
- Seek and consider a diverse pool of candidates to the greatest extent possible and manage candidate assessments
- Sharing recruiting best-practices (recruiting) with other members of the campus recruiting team
- Accurate tracking of candidate pool in Avataure and Workday according to outlined processes ensuring accuracy in candidate management in each database. Adherence to global recruiting processes inclusive of interview process and offer process
- Ensure that appropriate marketing and advertising is coordinated in line with firm-wide efforts and strategy; realize synergies and efficiencies to achieve a unified recruiting approach as well as a team-oriented approach to problem solving
- Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of Gartner, pre-qualifying talent pools
- Provide feedback to improve, simplify, coordinate and enhance campus recruiting processes and procedures
- Facilitate hiring decisions and communicate decisions to stakeholders and candidates
What you’ll need:
- MBA Degree
- 6 to 8 years Campus Recruiting experience preferred and overall 6 to 8 years of experience
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Who you are:
- High energy and collaborative
- Strong relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Open to travel (40%)
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:37068
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.