Specialist, Researcher (SRS- L2 India CoE)
About this role:
The role will support the Digital IQ team by doing secondary research and creating DIQ reports. They would further support the creation of transactional as well as strategic decks that are prepared for specific clients as per their requirements. This person will be required to work independently on creating these reports and also work closely with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and deliver the best quality deliverables.
- Use existing information and deliver secondary research fact base and analysis to support the Digital Index report, DeepDive reports publication aligned to specific industries, regions and clients.
- Co-lead DIQ Research projects with minimal guidance from Snr. Specialists and ensure a quality output
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Report the findings in the form of a structured report or a pre-defined framework – the broad DIQ reports with key focus on strategic decks (customization for key clients)
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high quality standards of the deliverables
- In case of any challenges faced, timely information the seniors in the team about them
- Provide constructive feedback to peers as well as be receptive to feedback from peers
What you will do:
What you’ll need:
- Graduate + MBA (Marketing or Ops) from leading B-schools
- 1-2 years of experience in the research industry dealing with data and creating presentations
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and excel tools, including understanding of keyboard shortcuts and techniques such as lookups and pivot tables.
- Eagerness to Learn: Awareness of social media channels and learning about different brands
- Strong communication skills – oral & written.
- Problem Solving Skills: Analytical skills and the ability to think independently.
Who you are:
- Quantitative skills - You should be able to comprehend the requirements, ask right questions, able to play around with data and create presentations out of it.
- A team player - You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
- Passionate about learning – Be willing to learn new things always about brands, social media, etc.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day.
From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:38481
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.