Software Engineer - .NET
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About this role:
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Software Engineer for our Central Tech team located in Gurgaon, India.
This position works closely with our product owners, marketers, and engineers to enhance Reviews platform and build integrations to various systems with Gartner Digital markets
What you’ll do:
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing and API
- Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business applying best practices and experience in the field
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition; develop dataset process for data modeling, mining, and production
- Be an active participant in the technical design process and expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features;
- Own independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch and post-production maintenance.
- Create test automation for unit, functional and integration tests
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency and quality Develop code and API documentation as a reference.
- Follow the SCRUM Agile Development methodology. Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers and others
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, and best practices.
- Must have experience using C#, .NET Core, Relational Database, and SQL.
- Should have built and used a REST API. Good to have experience in Angular/React
- Ability and willingness to work onsite and offshore teams
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua, AWS infrastructure as a code is a plus
- Background building container using docker and deploying using Kubernetes is a plus
Who you are:
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, offers exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based rewards
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:38667
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.