Services Business Analyst - Service Advisor
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
The Product and Services team in Gartner, India is currently seeking highly talented, service oriented individuals to join its Service Advisors’ team in India. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner’s service delivery group and their leaders with the central goal of improving end user retention, driving productivity of the service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients.
What you will do
- Drive retention and growth by empowering service delivery groups in some of the several initiatives as required:
Strategizing, executing and delivering against service group’s performance expectations
Communicating and presenting analytical insights to internal stakeholders and to senior management
Partnering with internal stakeholders to learn, ideate, and recommend automation alternatives to service delivery associates’ manual work streams
Delivering strong support to the stakeholders with a no-limits mindset to do everything to increase retention
- Drive client engagement and retention through email marketing operations, scheduling and calendar management. Identify opportunities to improve scheduling through automation.
Create strategy for emails based on program, trending topics, executive workflow, etc. Segment the audience as appropriate.
Be accountable for project planning, setup, and coordination for practice-wide member communication campaigns (i.e. budget & headcount, agenda polls)
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity of service associates (scheduling and other initiatives)
- Be accountable for value calls made to clients and retention rate targets for clients across a specific group of service associates (up to 10)
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation and collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Be accountable for program completion rate and retention rate targets for client programs.
- Continuously innovate by deriving insights, keeping client-focus in mind in order to improve existing process, tools and retention.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of management experience – post graduation in management and business administration (MBA from Tier I institutes)
- Minimum 2 years of overall experience working in retention marketing, product development, analytics, business excellence and operations role
- Exposure and understanding of lean six sigma; experience in calendaring technologies would be a big plus
- Software or email marketing (Oracle Eloqua, StrongView) tools experience a plus.
Who you are:
- Training in disciplines and programs with a strong business, IT, and analytics affiliation
- Exceptional record of academic achievements; coursework in business analytics, advanced analytics, and business reporting would be preferred
- Advanced proficiency MS Excel (VBA) and Power Point. Knowledge of Python would be a plus
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and strong commitment to high quality results to serve needs of Gartner clients, internal partners/stakeholders and service delivery teams
- Orientation towards continuous process improvement. Ability to analyze the process at granular level to come up with optimized approach.
- Highly focused towards implementation and execution. Ability to convert strategic decisions into actions and ensure end-to-end implementation.
- Self-motivated/self-starter approach to projects
- Passion for understanding the customer needs and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Strong influence skills and ability to build effective partnerships with services groups within Gartner.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:30700
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.