What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we passionate about technology and its applications, but we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven people to take our well regarded Consulting function to a whole new level. When you join Gartner, you will be a part of some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. We are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of a changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development opportunities. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About this role:
You would be part of the global consulting delivery team of Gartner Consulting advising IT and business leaders on cost optimization, developing comparative insights and creating new capabilities and market opportunities for some of our large customers across North America, EMEA and Japan regions. As a Senior Consultant in the India Centre of Excellence your role would be to deliver consulting engagement for our clients as part of a global team by demonstrating strong technology industry experience, business acumen, great learning attitude, problem solving and consultative skill and quality of execution.
What you’ll do:
- Engagement delivery with global teams around Benchmarking (Internal Operations Benchmark, Market Perspective Benchmark, Cost Optimization) for the world’s largest companies.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of IT Operations and Procurement costs across major industries; experience in IT Cost Optimization exercise would be a plus.
- Able to derive cost optimization recommendations across IT operational areas such as Application, Networking and Infrastructure, Data Centre, Cloud, Security etc.
- Demonstrate strong data visualization and quantitative skills in handling large volumes of data to derive insights using visualization techniques.
- Contribute in building thought leadership within benchmarking practice, developing Assets/IPs, reusable solutions and POVs in collaboration with the practice and industry leaders.
- Engagement management with complex multiple work streams, risk management, budget and timeline management.
- Lead a team of junior consultants within the CoE, provide oversight and expert guidance to deliver high quality output in client engagements.
- Conduct year end performance evaluations, guide and mentor the team to grow them into best in class consultants.
What you’ll need:
- 7 plus years of proven experience in IT from Tier 1 firms.
- Strong expertise in data modeling and data visualization and proficiency in tools such as Excel, Alteryx, Tableau etc.
- Extensive experience in making impactful presentations to CXO level stakeholders and ability to clearly articulate actionable recommendations.
- Experience in working with global teams and exposure of working alongside international clients.
Who you are:
- Strong consultative skills and problem solving ability with a strong desire to succeed.
- Passionate about technology and helping clients at a time of industry disruption led by technology evolution.
- Leadership to drive great results through a team of junior but talented consultants, to motivate and help them grow.
- High performing team player with strong intercultural communication and collaboration.
- Analytical, self-starter, results-driven with a solution oriented approach.
- Self-starter and a quick learner, who demonstrates a no-limits mindset.
- Flexible in outlook, and willing to participate in different projects as per business requirements.
What does Gartner Consulting offer?
- Work with a best in class global consulting team that provides exposure into solving the most critical problems of some of the world’s largest companies.
- Unparalleled learning opportunity through Gartner Research to be always on the cutting edge of technology evolution.
- Opportunity to be part of a growth company and help shape the future progress of Gartner Consulting in India.
- Opportunities for vertical and horizontal professional growth with a well-defined career progression path.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment that encourages personal development, learning and collaboration.
- A competitive salary and structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:26947
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.