Secondary Research Specialist, Gartner Digital Markets
Secondary Research Specialist
About this role:
Specialist is responsible for Quality accessing the reviews on Gartner’s digital markets websites which includes validation of reviewer’s identity, review should be in check with Gartner’s guidelines and moderating the content.Person will also be responsible for conducting secondary research to identify different software by different vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Quality Check the Reviews:
- Validate the reviewer's identification. This requires searching for information about the reviewer online e.g., Linkedin, or looking for the website for the company they said they're with.
- If outreach to the reviewer is needed, the person in the role will either need to coordinate this outreach with the local team, or conduct it themselves
- Makes sure reviews are in accordance with Gartner’s guidelines and there is no conflict of interest
- Managing the content of the review
- Conducting secondary research to identify different software’ by different vendors
**What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- At least 0-4 years in a professional work environment. Plus if they have experience using a CMS, and have worked in the technology industry.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Web research.
- Medium Excel experience.
Who you are:
- Comfortable with conducting secondary research
- Able to identify basic grammatical mistakes in reviews submitted
- Have basic understanding of the technology
- Able to quickly move on to the next step in the project
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Ability to work in a high performing team and take ownership of your work
- Improve the process on an on-going basis and prepare the best practices document
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:30697
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.