What makes Gartner Research Board a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research Board, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Gartner Research Board serves as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are CIOs from Global 1000 organizations and government agencies.
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development, and unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner Research Board is where you want to be.
About this role:
The researcher would be primarily responsible for creating content from survey-based primary research conducted through Gartner Research Board’s Consult the Board (CTB) service. This service allows the global CIO members to ask each other questions on any technology-related topic, from innovation best practices to IT benchmarking exercises.
The researcher will perform analysis of surveys conducted among members of Research Board – CIOs of some of the largest companies in the world and their direct reports – and writing concise summaries of the key findings which include relevant charts and graphs. The surveys include both closed-ended and open-ended questions.
- Create impactful, summaries and research reports based on the analysis of data.
- Analyze and interpret primary research data which could be structured or descriptive.
- Design visuals that convey research results in an impactful manner.
- Collaborate with client facing analysts to validate key findings.
- Contribute to the Research team evolution and strategy through self-development and collaboration with peers.
- Provide, when needed, inputs on survey design based on the client needs that the research will address.
Professional Skills & Competencies Requirement:
- At least three years of experience writing high-impact reports based on analysis of data in a research agency, consultancy organization, or in the internal research team of an end-user organization.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills; should be able to perform original analysis and glean insights from data in variety of formats.
- Exceptional business writing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral & written.
- Self-driven and growth-oriented mindset, able to deliver high productivity.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in teams and be able to accept and provide constructive feedback.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Research Board provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:44092
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.