About this role:
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate QA Engineer for our Reviews team located in Gurgaon, India. We’re looking for an experienced QA engineer to help us test our API services and UI for Reviews initiatives. The ideal candidate has the experience and skills to create test plans, manually test and write test automation resulting in consistent, high-quality applications. The QA engineer will be working in a fast-paced SCRUM team of developers and product owners.
What you will do:
- Preparation and execution of detailed test procedures with accurate and complete coverage of the documented requirements.
- Partner with engineers to develop functional test cases for our REST API and UIs
- Define, implement, and execute both manual and automated tests
- Work in a scrum team to test and deploy
- Delivery of software project with no critical/major defects.
- Effective and timely communication of issues to lead and team via issue tracking (JIRA)
- Maintain subject matter knowledge on the product and/or business process associated with the application
- Follow established QA processes and best practices
- Incorporate automated test executions as a part CI-CD pipelines
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology.
- 3+ years’ experience in automated web-based software quality assurance
- Hands-on experience creating automation for smoke tests, regression and load/performance tests using JMeter
- Proficiency with SQL to validate data quality and identify issues
- Experience with automation tools using Selenium, .NET OR JAVA bindings
- Experience working Agile Scrum teams and understanding of scrum ceremonies
- Familiarity with Git and/or BitBucket
- Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration/continuous delivery is a plus
- Has excellent written and oral communication
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions and industries, with the objective insights they need to make the critical business decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises across 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:41697
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.