Prospecting Data Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The specialist will be responsible for supporting requests for company and contact information through completion of individual assignments as defined by the team Coordinator.
What you’ll do:
- Support requests for company and contact information through completion of individual assignments as defined by the team Coordinator.
- Requests will include, but not limited to:
- Contact qualification - company/individual – Research provided names to identify and confirm information such as company affiliation, title, responsibilities, location, email address, phone number and other background details which could support sales engagement.
- New prospect names to be identified – Identification of companies and individuals within BD territory, revenue range, industry focus, type (end user/vendor), etc. Research to identify and confirm information such as company affiliation, title, responsibilities, location, email address, phone number and other background details which could support sales engagement.
- Independently complete assignments with little to no oversight.
- Deliver all assignment work within quality standards and on time, often within tight deadlines. Ability to move quickly from one assignment to the next.
- Work within a defined Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure satisfaction for each requestor and escalate any satisfaction issues to the team manager.
**What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Business Experience
- 0-2 Years of relevant experience
- Experience with sales prospecting and content research skills preferable.
- Experience working with global companies and corporate environments preferred.
- Ability to independently complete simple assignments and move quickly from one assignment to the next.
- Strong communication skills to ensure satisfaction of Gartner associates requesting support.
Who you are:
Specialist who will deliver all assignment work within quality standards and on time, often within tight deadlines.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
· Competitive base salary
· Flexible work environment
· A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:44358
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.