Prospect Data Specialist
Prospecting Data Specialist
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to 11,700 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 7800 associates, including 1,250 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Support requests for company and contact information through completion of individual assignments as defined by the team Coordinator.
• Requests will include, but not limited to: o Contact qualification - company/individual – Research provided names to identify and confirm information such as company affiliation, title, responsibilities, location, email address, phone number and other background details which could support sales engagement. o New prospect names to be identified – Identification of companies and individuals within BD territory, revenue range, industry focus, type (end user/vendor), etc. Research to identify and confirm information such as company affiliation, title, responsibilities, location, email address, phone number and other background details which could support sales engagement. • Independently complete assignments with little to no oversight. • Deliver all assignment work within quality standards and on time, often within tight deadlines. Ability to move quickly from one assignment to the next. • Work within a defined Service Level Agreement. • Ensure satisfaction for each requestor and escalate any satisfaction issues to the team manager.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with focus on a strong ability to perform research on companies and individual contacts, writing in English, and proficient use of MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint solutions.
• Minimum of 1 year in writing and formatting experience for corporate documents in English.
• Experience with sales prospecting and content research skills preferable.
• Experience working with global companies and corporate environments preferred.
• Ability to independently complete simple assignments and move quickly from one assignment to the next.
• Strong communication skills to ensure satisfaction of Gartner associates requesting support.
Job Requisition ID:32508
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.