Program Specialist - Diversity & Inclusion
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition leaders on the execution of their team’s diversity hiring initiatives
- Maintain and then monitor candidate progression through the recruiting process by way of our recruiting systems (Work day and Avature)
- Assist with the launch of local and regional programmatic initiatives to support Gartner’s D&I recruiting initiatives
- Provide ongoing D&I education for recruiting representatives – unconscious bias training, etc.
- Participate in diversity related career events to achieve the ultimate goal of increasing the diversity within Gartner
- Work with Employee Resource Group (ERG) members and enable them to contribute to Gartner’s diversity hiring strategy
- Be an impactful member of a high functioning team of Inclusion and Engagement (I&E) Program Specialists located around the globe – collaborate and help to ensure the team’s success
- 2+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition or Diversity and Inclusion recruiting initiatives preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify and maintain relationships with local or regional diversity vendors
- Experience working with employee resource groups preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience implementing local or regional D&I recruiting and outreach initiatives
- Must have ability to build reports using data to tell a story
- Must have a demonstrated ability to plan and implement a project from start to finish
- Ability to collaborate and build successful partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preferred experience with planning and implementing diversity recruiting initiatives
Technical or professional skills/competencies
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Preferred experience using a recruiting Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus (Avature, etc.)
Job Requisition ID:36363
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.