Gartner is a people business. Fuelled by expert analysis, bold ideas and intellectual courage, we are a team of thinkers, doers, and lifelong learners. We are innately curious, drive, disciplined and humble.
The Team and Leader Statement
The Production Support team consists of 4 people including the Team Manager. The team is committed to work collaboratively on complex projects and have good communication skills. The Manager encourages an environment based on transparency, trust, communication and respect while providing ample growth opportunities to the team.
- Provide daily project coordination, administrative support and production reporting
- Act as main administrator and mailbox management
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure they have all the information and materials they require to ensure all production deadlines are met.
- Provide detailed production reporting as required project manager/leadership team.
- Serve as liaison for Support team & IT for system trouble shooting & updates providing transparency on process and workflow challenges.
- Provide special project support as needed (Including but not limited to): template creation, library & asset up-keep, training administration
- Escalate project and assignment risks as workflow demands change
- Manage different mailboxes/projects and action/respond to requests within TAT.
- Apply and follow best practices for all projects, underpinned by fact-based data and support change management initiatives.
- Partner with Project Manager/Team Lead to identify efficiencies at all time, solve queries, tracking document status and ensuring timely delivery.
Essential must-have skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administration experience or equivalent experience in a desktop publishing environment.
- Excellent PC skills with extensive experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is required
- Client-service focus and a Total Ownership Mindset (TOM)
- Proven track record in handling multiple priority projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including - Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursements and Employee Assistance Program . Gartner is a high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:43866
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.