Product Owner, Gartner Digital Client Experience
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development – as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to lead a key product development team for gartner.com, the main client-facing website at Gartner. Our mission is to drive increases in engagement that lead to higher retention while continuously improving the performance of our digital product delivery. Projects focus on the gartner.com website and also touch on our client-facing mobile apps. We are looking for a product owner interested in growing, scaling and optimizing a critical component of the Gartner client experience. If you are interested in being an Agile product owner in a lean startup at an established brand, this is the role for you.
Qualitative and quantitative market research is required in order to create valuable user experiences, and having great people skills is crucial. Just as important is the intuitive ability to move towards the important vs. the interesting. This becomes especially relevant as you work with geographically distributed technical and design teams to develop the product opportunities we uncover. Having a strong goal-orientation (vs. a task-orientation) and an anchoring on the client experience will help you navigate the decisions needed to build great products. Gartner.com is one of the highest profile initiatives we have at Gartner, and this role is key to its ongoing success.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as product owner for a scrum team focused on delivering value to our IT professional end-users through collaboration with business partners, UX designers and software developers
- Assimilate user needs from a variety of sources, and develop product roadmap for meeting those needs based on the ROI, and business value generated
- Implement a “lean” approach to product development where you and the team strive for early validated learnings that leads to shorter cycle times for delivering client value
- Monitor the competitive, and technological landscape and its implications for the product
- Contribute to continually improving our product development processes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desired
- 5+ years business experience– ideally working as an agile product owner in a B2B focused enterprise technology company
- Experience in building highly scalable, secure enterprise products
- Proven record of working with diverse teams and business partners
- Team player; ability to mentor and provide direction to the team
- Strong visual design, brand, and user experience instincts
- Strong sense of natural curiosity, business acumen, and analytical skills
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:29433
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.