What makes Gartner Products & Services a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Products & Services, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Associates in Products & Services have the opportunity to work on the critical initiatives that power our business results – from developing new ways to deliver client value through innovations in products and services, to creating scalable ways to create efficiency in our operations. Our associates earn a competitive salary & performance incentives —along with top training and support, exposure to senior management and the ability to become a leader in the business. If you’re analytical, enjoy solving difficult problems, coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner’s Product & Services organization is the place for you.
About this role:
This newly created role will help build and expand a Center of Excellence in India to support Sales in significantly increasing new business. This role will help conceptualize, develop, iterate, and execute highly scalable ways to engage prospects for sellers to accelerate Gartner’s new business generation
This new role will be part of the Center of Excellence in India that supports sales with new business opportunities.
- Engage, and ultimately schedule meetings with high-priority prospects
- Develop, execute and iteratively improve multi-touch outreach campaigns
- Develop talk tracks to enable sales to execute calls with prospects
- Work with IT to utilize email technologies to send and track emails
- Support sales with other prospecting opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve CoE approach and process
What you’ll do:
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university, STEM or business preferred
- Knowledge or interest in Information technology and its application to business
- 2-3 years of marketing or sales strategy/ops experience preferred, but not required
- US work experience, or work for a multi-national, a plus
What you’ll need:
- Top-notch communication and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Ability to successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Process-driven, faster learner
- Impeccable execution skills
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates in Products & Services enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based incentives
- Opportunity for merit-based career progression
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:39628
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.