What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Ensure timely and accurate payrolls through Global ADP Streamline and also manage ADP eTime leave management system
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with all internal & external customers in preparing the monthly payroll for Gartner India and ensure timely & accurate payments to associates
- Prepare off-cycle manual payments as needed with required calculations and system entries.
- Process all special payment requests such as commissions, bonuses, severance, and overtime.
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiencies and best practices
- Resolve majority of problems and respond to customer service inquiries related to payroll earnings, deductions and tax withholding with support from SR payroll specialist
- Ensure all associate queries are responded in a given time period without any delays
- Process all statutory payments such as WHT, Professional Tax, Labour Welfare fund and employee benefits such as Provident Fund, National Pension Scheme on a timely basis and filing of QLY/HLY/Annual returns for same as per the local compliances
- Liaise with ADP in preparing & finalizing the annual payroll certificates (Form 16) of all associates within the prescribed time period
- Coordinate with HR on employee data changes and benefits as recorded in the HR system.
- Prepare and input journal entries for all payroll payments & accruals, and reconcile all payroll accounts monthly.
- Liaise between ADP eTime & associates and provide full support to the associates in resolving all their queries on timely manner
- Prepare reports for management as requested.
- Obtain working knowledge of leave management solutions
- Provide support to new HR system implementation
- Partner with the global payroll manager on all project management initiatives
- Support the Stat Audit and other audits on payroll related matters
- Document processes
- Internal: HR indl C&B, Variable Compensation, Accounting, AP, Treasury, Tax, Legal, REWP & Employees
- External: ADP Account Managers and Personnel, Taxing Jurisdictions, Auditors
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance degree preferred)
- Minimum of 2 year prior payroll experience and Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred
- 2+ years’ work experience preferably in a corporate environment.
- Oracle, ADP & Workday knowledge preferred.
- Payroll System report writer experience preferred.
- Knowledge of local legislation and regulations of the field
- Ability to multi-task proficiently;
- Proven ability to work cross functionally within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion regarding sensitive personnel data
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audience at various levels within an organization
- Effective influencing and listening skills
- World class internal/external customer service skills
- Strong initiative and drive
Who you are:
- Ability to work in a fast paced
- High pressure environment & Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to drive results;
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you will be part of a team that is extremely collaborative and creative. Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:32190
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.