Mobile Automation QA
About this role:
Gartner is looking for a Mobile Quality Assurance Tester who will create and execute plans for functionality, acceptance and regression testing of Gartner mobile applications (iOS and Android). This person must work well with developers and the Project Manager in an aggressive agile development environment. The candidate should have strong analytical abilities, excellent teamwork and great communication skills. He/she will also be responsible for testing and verification of software components. The candidate should have specific experience with mobile application testing, including test automation and associated tools.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze Functional requirements and design documents, create/review bug descriptions, incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination
- Conducts and/or participate in formal and informal test cases reviews.
- Develop and execute test automation scripts
- Develop and execute functional tests, performance tests, stress tests, and regression tests.
- Maintain test documentation and test cases.
- Assist with developing, implementing and documenting testing methodologies
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Add new tests/ enhance existing tests.
What you’ll need:
- Strong understanding of basic concepts to testing principles, all types of Black/Grey Box testing
- 2-4 years hands-on experience testing different applications for both manual and automated tests.
- Knowledge of Test management tools, JIRA, Confluence, XRay, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience in quality-assurance testing of Mobile applications on iOS and Android.
- Experience of basic automation concepts and tools like Selenium, Appium, Protractor, etc
- Experience in Performance testing and tools is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development environment is a plus
Who you are:
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects
Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:33499
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.