What makes Gartner Corporate Marketing a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey
About this role:
We’re looking for Marketing Program Specialist to be a part of our Experiential Marketing team. This team is tasked with creating marketing programs that help convert prospects into clients through high touch live event experiences that clearly demonstrate the Gartner value proposition. We are looking for a specialist to operationally support the program by helping partners in sales drive the right audience into these programs. The ideal candidate is process oriented, an excellent communicator, highly collaborative and can work in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Manager of Marketing who is responsible for leading this team in India.
What you will do:
- Ensures that requests for audience participation in marketing programs meet qualification criteria
- Works with cross functional partners in sales and events to ensure an integrated approach to the way we support our teams throughout the nomination and approvals process
- Brainstorm new ways to improve processes to maximize operational efficiency
- Track weekly progress around nominations and registrations goals and communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Process additional requests that come through the program mailboxes and report back to management
- Manage issues to resolution, with referral or escalation as applicable
- Collaborate closely with program strategy/execution team on all aspects of their program
- Ensure that best practices are met and updates are being provided to program execution team and management
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or related experience
- Experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable analyzing data sets
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player/collaborator
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Who you are:
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Strong project management skills, able manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions
- Comfortable working within a CRM
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day.
From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Job Requisition ID:31850
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.