Marketing Analytics Specialist
Marketing Analytics Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
We are looking for a highly analytical and detail-oriented Marketing Analytics Specialist to join our growing analytics team who can collaborate and communicate well with Marketing stakeholders. The person will be responsible for developing key reports & insights to support business decision making and help formulate strategy to position Corporate Marketing as an indispensable force fueling Gartner’s revenue growth.
What you will do
- Consult with marketing stakeholders to formulate and frame the business questions in the context of business objectives, gather and vet the relevant data, analyze the trends and patterns, construct story lines that will support impactful / implementable insights to the business stakeholders.
- Evolve metrics and support reporting automation and visualization across all Corporate Marketing area.
- Perform ad-hoc diagnostic analysis to identify operational challenges and promote best practices throughout the organization.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across marketing and IT.
- Provide consistent, timely, recurring reporting and analysis
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Minimum 0.6 - 4 years of experience in sales/marketing data analytics
- Demonstrable experience with SQL databases a must.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics & Google Data studio is a must.
- Experience with Alteryx, Python / R, Tableau / Power BI, Eloqua, Advanced Excel preferred.
- A successful history of processing and extracting business insights from large disconnected data sets
- Experience applying various analytic techniques (segmentation, regression, forecasting, etc.)
- Strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results / timelines
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Who you are:
The primary functions are to conduct data analysis to solve for or make recommendations on business issues based on historical data, and to generate reports/dashboards which allow business users to monitor key metrics and performance indicators in a timely manner.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:45263
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.