Market Research Specialist, Secondary Research - Written Response, SRS & Growth Accelerator
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this Role
The Market Research Specialist will work on high impact client inquiries and help clients with actionable advice. The associate will conduct research on Gartner platforms and will frame the client response in the form of a structured framework.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize existing Gartner research and all relevant digital platforms to prepare actionable advice in form of written response deliverable for Gartner clients
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Follow QC guidelines carefully. Reach out to stakeholders for their inputs on the response quality and future improvements
- Collaborate proactively with different stakeholders and demonstrate full ownership of the task assigned
- Engage with Research Engagement Services (RES) stakeholders on a regular basis suggest scheduling changes, best practices and analyst recommendations
- Deliver written responses on time and maintain high quality standards of the advice
- Develop vertical/Tech subject matter expertise. Strive to gain subject knowledge on the vertical/practice you are aligned to
- Conduct a thorough internal quality check as per the laid-out process and ensure a quality delivery
- Timely escalation of things in case any challenges arises and have a solution-oriented mindset
What You’ll Need
- Graduate + MBA (IT/Ops) from leading B-schools
- 0-3 years of experience in the research industry. Exposure and understanding of Technology areas such as Applications, Data & Analytics, Infrastructure & Operations, etc. is a plus
- Candidate must possess a “can do” attitude and should be a self-motivated individual
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel tools, etc.
- Strong communication skills – oral & written: Should structure all communication for meaning and flow with strong command on English language.
Who You Are
We are looking for creative, analytically strong, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to develop a strong knowledge of technology doamins along with building consultative problem-solving skills. Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given technology domain/s to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and managing work under ambiguity/uncertainty (e.g., changing factors, limited information)
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Job Requisition ID:47509
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.