Manager, Team Manager-R&A
- As Manager, you would be expected to manage a team of Individual Contributors aligned with different research teams enabling them to deliver must-have research and manage stakeholders in the selected practice namely Finance, Assurance, Audit & Risk, Legal & Compliance and Strategy practices.
- Lead a team of Market Research Specialists / Sr. Market Research Specialists and effectively manage multiple research projects - oversee the end to end project management - Project Plan, Timeliness & Quality of Projects
- Interact with Practice leadership to understand Mission-critical priorities, design Team Strategy and update leadership regularly on key actionable for the quarter
- Provide comprehensive project brief to associates advice on research methodologies
- Help Research analysts to use strategic tools and techniques to analyze findings and generate insights
- Stakeholder management – regular interactions with the Leadership Team, Research Team Manager and other senior members of the research team. Help Agenda Managers and Research MVP’s to utilize in a better way
- Prepare and mentor Project Managers on complex and strategic projects
- Continuously seek feedback from Gartner analysts to further improve on deliverables
- Manage resource allocation, Staffing Status and Ensuring ROI of existing resources, utilizing existing skills and competencies for project requests. Oversee recruitment, training new recruits and building an internal knowledge base
- Team knowledge and skills development – continuously update knowledge base in areas relevant to business through continuous training/knowledge sharing session
- Motivate, coach, facilitate, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Add value to the research deliverables sent by the team
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables – making sure regular check are done by reviewing the deliverables
- Embrace and drive continuous process improvements, knowledge sharing, best practices within the team and identify training needs and organize training/onboarding sessions
Essential must-have skills
- 8 – 12 years of experience in the Secondary Research industry
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in managing and mentoring junior resources in the team
- Exposure to managing people and recruitment related activities
- Good writing skills and research background will be essential
- Experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders across geographies will be an added advantage
- Excellent Excel and PPT skills
- Exposure to Finance, Assurance, Audit & Risk, Legal & Compliance and Strategy practices is plus
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including - Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursements, and Employee Assistance Program. Gartner is a high growth company that will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:44285
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.