Manager, Service Operations
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Manager, Advanced Analytics Gurgaon
The Team and Leader Statement: Service Operations Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for ensuring global Client retention. The Advanced Analytics team within Service Operation group generates valuable insights by interpreting large volumes of data for Service Delivery Associates and their leaders around new ideas, opportunities and strategies on the way we engage clients, leading to higher client retention.
- Manage a team of around 5-15 people; Be an effective leader, train and coach new hires who would specialize in business and advanced analytics projects
- Work with senior stakeholders closely to deliver data driven decision making for the business while actively prioritizing the deliverables for your team
- Be the subject matter expert for all advanced analytics related to service organizations; specialize in advanced analytics and data science project
- Conduct analysis on various aspects of the business units supported to help improve client retention, service productivity leveraging both leading and lagging indicators
- The analyses will cover machine learning, advanced statistical concepts like multi-variate analysis, decision trees, random forest, logistic regression, data mining, recommendation systems, user behavior modelling etc.
- Work with senior stakeholders closely to deliver advanced data driven decision making for the business
Essential must-have skills
- Graduation in Engineering, Maths or Statistics from an institute of repute, MBA preferred
- 6-10 years in Advanced Analytics or Data Science domain
- 2-3 years of direct people management skills
- Working knowledge of two or more of the following – R, Python, SQL, VBA Macros, MS-Access, Power BI
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. Gartner is a high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
Equality statement :The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:44807
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.