Lead Software Engineer - SugarCRM
About the Role :
You are senior technical member of the team who is responsible for Architect & design the solutions in SugarCRM to solve the critical business problems.
What you ll do:
- Architect, Designing, Implementing, Unit testing, Integration testing and supporting software applications and services
- Lead the review and analysis of business requirements to create technical specifications
- Drive architecture and technical design discussions
- Direct multiple technology-based projects and staff in support of STG
- Responsible for the development of strategic and tactical planning of technology and people resources necessary for successful completion of several large-scale projects.
- Direct technical activities to Estimate, Plan, Design, Build, Test, and Migrate solutions into production
- Direct analysis on and shape business requirements to determine technical design
What you ll need:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 6-8 years’ experience in software development which includes Web based application development experience.
- A proven track record of experience in leading the designing and deployment of large-scale solutions.
- Experience in all phases of a systems development life cycle
- Excellent software development and object-oriented design fundamentals with a strong background in architecture software applications
- Experience implementing and deploying SugarCRM as an enterprise solution
- ReactJS/Angular, Twitter Bootstrap, CSS 3.0 experience is a plus
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
Who you are:
- The ability to establish credibility with Business Units as well as IT partners
- Must be familiar with systems scope and projects objectives to ensure design, build and test of a robust system
- Understand the strategic direction to ensure that new features and functions are implemented to conform to stated strategies and business needs.
- Able to influence scope and direction of initiatives across multiple levels of management and all organizational boundaries
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven ability to influence and interact effectively with STG and Business leaders.
- Ability to influence and manage The expectations of clients, team members, management and external groups
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:33251
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.