Lead Secondary Research
Team Lead – Product Reviews – Secondary Research
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Team Lead is responsible for managing at team of 4-5 associates.It’s a hybrid role where TL is expected to spend 40% of their time in managing team and escalations and 60% on day to day productivity.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of 4-5 associates
- Handle escalations and feedback
- Quality check the work of the team on daily basis
- Ensure 100% quality is maintained by the team
- Identify gaps and provide relevant training to team members
- Process improvements
- Prepare reports and dashboard
- Conduct secondary research
- Quality Check the Reviews:
- Validate the reviewer's identification. This requires searching for information about the reviewer online e.g., Linkedin, or looking for the website for the company they said they're with.
- If outreach to the reviewer is needed, the person in the role will either need to coordinate this outreach with the local team, or conduct it themselves
- Makes sure reviews are in accordance with Gartner’s guidelines and there is no conflict of interest
- Managing the content of the review
- Conducting secondary research to identify different software’ by different vendors
**What you’ll need:
- Masters or equivalent degree
- Direct Team management experience
- At least 5-7 years in a professional work environment. Plus if they have experience using a CMS, and have worked in the technology industry.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Web research/Secondary research.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
Who you are:
- Comfortable with conducting secondary research
- Able to identify basic grammatical mistakes in reviews submitted
- Have basic understanding of the technology
- Able to quickly move on to the next step in the project
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Ability to work in a high performing team and take ownership of your work
- Improve the process on an on-going basis and prepare the best practices document
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:32757
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.