New position – part of the R&A Workforce Development Team, to design and deliver development programs in partnership with R&A SMEs, central WFD team, and local HR Talent Management team.
This role will provide capacity to design and deliver a robust learning curriculum to support India based R&A associates, as well as the broader R&A business globally. The L&D Regional Lead will work with R&A SMEs, the broader Workforce Development Team, and local L&D resources to build and deliver development opportunities.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders to share knowledge, develop training content and identify opportunities to enhance learning programs and materials.
- Identify learning and development needs specific to the India R&A Population.
- Design, develop, and facilitate learning programs.
- Manage budgets and costs related to India based R&A learning initiatives.
- Identify and implement post training program follow-up, and provide on-the-job skill application guidance.
- Observe programing and analyze feedback surveys to provide program recommendations based on associate feedback.
- Regularly review and update program learning objectives, and implement training to ensure it meets desired learning outcomes.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and update LMS (Learning Management System), including updated reporting for Attendance tracking, Training Classes, Self-direct modules and all other related needs
- Manage scheduling and logistics for meetings, trainings and all other program related activities.
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Contribute to the realization of R&A business objectives by creating, managing and driving a relevant learning agenda.
- Support the growing talent development needs in the region by ensuring timely and impactful design and delivery of learning programs.
HR Talent Management professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 year experience HR, Talent Management, and/or Training or Learning & Development experience
- Experience directly supporting a business unit or functional area.
- Effective communication skills regarding all levels of staff and diverse populations.
- Ability to complete multiple projects/tasks under competing deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Microsoft Office experience required (PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook).
- Creative ability and proficiency in writing.
- Working knowledge of learning management tools.
- Instructional design and/or facilitation experience
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Passionate about people development. Interest in designing and delivering a professional development training approach to create innovative, unique, cost effective, learning solutions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills – capable of managing multiple learning projects, at various stages, at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build and maintain strong partnerships.
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must take initiative, be proactive, accept responsibility and take ownership of their work.
- High level of client service skills. Proactive communication & change management skills. Ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence to manage diverse groups to reach successful outcomes.
Job Requisition ID:36446
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.