IT Security Specialist- Project Coordinator
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Support successful project and program management by taking ownership of quality control and administrative operational excellence as a project coordinator, scheduler, knowledge and version management and documentation coordinator for the Information Security Team that protects Gartner’s reputation, customers and Information Technology
What you’ll do:
- Support the Planning & Integration Practice and Information Security team with administrative functions and project support such as meeting minutes, follow ups, project charter updates, and documentation creation.
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
- Promote a happy and healthy workplace and promote positive team behavior through recognition and rewards program
- Perform white space and quality reviews on project team deliverables
- Edit and enhance presentations, process designs, and other documentation
- Ensure milestones are visible and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with leadership team, stakeholders, partners, application users, and program owners
- Document progress and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and stakeholders
- Take responsibility, organize, follow up, and follow through for successful product delivery
- Produce weekly updates for the Information Security Leadership Team
- Maintain Information Security Team Calendar
What you’ll need:
- BE/BTech/BS, ME/MTech/MS or MCA and no-distance education
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- 2-4 years’ experience in fast-paced Information Security, cybersecurity or IT environment
- Must be a fast learner with extremely focused attention to detail and proven ability to follow through
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas
- Must possess the ability to work well with many different kinds of people, departments, and divisions
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic about learning new techniques, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good judgment, prompt decision-making ability, responsibility and accountability
- Commitment to team work.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; commitment to team collaboration and training
- Experience with agile methodologies and project management
- Proven organization and writing skills
- Exposure to Information Security, Privacy, and Regulatory requirements
- Ability to evaluate and communicate threats to diverse IT and Business teams
- Commitment to documentation and tracking results via enterprise ticketing/collaboration platforms
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Slides, O365, SharePoint, TEAMS and Web Content Management Systems preferred
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:36045
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.